- This is the most basic element of photography
- To have a proper exposure for a photo, you have to have a certain amount of brightness and darkness in the photo
- The scientifically correct exposure is not the best exposure to make your photo look the way you want
- What is the difference between Manual Setting and an Automatic Setting on a camera?
- Controls how much light enters the camera
- With a high F-stop, there is a small aperture hole which means less light is let in
- Your aperture is controlled inside of the lens
- A smaller aperture means a larger depth of field
- P- Program Mode
- A or Av- Aperture Priority
- S or Tv- Shutter Speed Priority
- M- Manual Mode
- Do not put your camera's focus on a persons face, instead,focus on the person's eye
- When you look through the viewfinder, the point at which your camera is focusing will usually blink red when you take the photo
- How do you set your focus point?